- IRS 1099-K Notices: has IRS noticed you?
- Mission Impossible? Last Minute Tax Planning for 2013
- AICPA Requests IRS Clarification in Wake of DOMA Ruling
- Marriage Equality in the Aftermath of the DOMA Ruling
- Corrected Broker 1099s: ‘Tis Better to Extend than to Amend
- Heading Toward Tax Season
- Congress Approves 11th-Hour Agreement to Avert Fiscal Cliff
- Taxes in the Twilight Zone
- A Modest Proposal for the Elimination of Poor Women (and their children) in the United States of America, by Mitt Romney
- Wealth Inequality: the American Dream?
- Fixing variances in general and subsidiary ledgers – Accounting NOT for Dummies
- Accounting Software Set-Up: If It Was Easy, You Did It Wrong
- Why the Portland/Multnomah County Business Tax Needs Reform
- To Group or Not to Group: That is the Tax Question
- My Hideous Tax Reform
- Wilken & Co PC CPA’s Business Review in Portland, OR – Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington BBB
- Tax Reform: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics
- The Coming 1099/IRS Matching Nightmare
- When Pigs Fly: Waiting for Real Tax Reform
- Going Postal: Proving You Filed Your Tax Returns On Time
- The Postman Cometh: Responding to IRS Notices
- What’s the Best Accounting Software?
- The IRS, the AICPA, QuickBooks, and You
- How Gross Are Your Gross Wages?
- The 10 Minute Bank Reconciliation
- Spousal bookkeeping: why I recommend divorce
- Getting in touch with your hidden debits and credits: how to use accounting software
Wilken & Co PC CPA’s Business Review in Portland, OR – Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington BBB
Posted on January 23, 2012